There is truly no shortage of places to go and things to see here in Lancaster, especially when it comes to the summer months. Here are just a few of the many possible things to do in Lancaster, later this month and throughout April.
- “My Fair Lady” – March 23 through May 14: The stage play of this classic story is sure to entertain the entire family, and with so many show dates, there’s sure to be a show time that works for your group.
- Anime and Gaming Weekend – March 25-26: If you’re more of a gamer, consider stopping by during Anime and Gaming Weekend, ideal for classic board game players and comic con fans alike.
- AQS Quilt Week – March 29 through April 1: There will be more than 500 gorgeous quilts on display for Quilt Week, and more than $50,000 will be given away via quilt awards.
- Springtime in the Park – April 8-9, 14-16: For these two weekends, Hersheypark will preview new additions and will have more than 50 rides open.
- Lancaster County’s Best Kept Secrets Tour – April 13-29: Lastly, if you’re new to the area or are looking for something undiscovered, then this is the Best Keep Secrets Tour is definitely for you.
Of course, the best way to spend the spring months is with your windows down in a brand new car! To explore our selection, feel free to visit us anytime, here at Lancaster Toyota.