Looking for something to do? These Lancaster County activities are a great way to cure winter boredom when you and your family are feeling trapped in the house.
- National Winter Trails Day: This event happens on January 7th at the Environmental Center, but there are lots of other events hosted by other Naturalists throughout January, like making backyard treats for wild birds or learning about winter wildlife.
- Lancaster Symphony Orchestra: The symphony orchestra is holding a free open rehearsal on January 12th, but if you can’t make it, the Ravishing Rachmaninoff show happens on the 14th soon afterward.
- Full Moon Tour: The January full moon is referred to as the “wolf moon,” so head to the Wolf Sanctuary of Pennsylvania for self-guided tours, bonfires, and live entertainment. A word of warning, children under 16 are not permitted.
- Antique Automobile Club of America Museum: Not an event, but an attraction, this museum does exactly what it says on the tin. It features antique automobiles and exhibits on vehicles throughout history.
- Amish Country: There’s lot of different locations for this, but Lancaster County is home to several Amish settlements and villages. Take some time to explore the cozy Amish countryside.
Check out some of these Lancaster County activities for some fun and entertainment during the chilliest time of the year. And be sure to stop by Lancaster Toyota while you’re out – step into our cozy showroom if the chill is too much!